Transfer students can apply for recognition of language course credits and qualifications obtained at other institutions, provided that they meet the relevant study requirements.

Students who have not acquired their language skills at a higher education institution, but have appropriate documentation, can also apply for recognition.

Use the checklist (German). This sets out the documents you will need to submit for recognition. It also contains the relevant deadlines.

Further information can be found in the h_da recognition statutes and in the Language Center's information sheet (German) on the recognition of qualifications.

Please contact the coordinator of the respective language area.